GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Introduction and Background
- Bootstrap Incubation & Advisory Foundation, having its office at Front Right, 2nd
Floor, 334, Block-C, Defence Colony, New Delhi – 110024, (hereinafter referred to as
Organizer) is organizing the event titled ‘Slush'D’ to be held at The Oberoi &
Union, Gurugram on 3 November 2023 and 4 November 2023 (Event).
- These General Terms and Conditions (Terms) set out the terms and conditions
applicable to and in connection with the Tickets purchased by an individual or by an
authorized representative of a legal entity, venture capital funds, private equity,
family offices or company to attend or visit the Event (User). Subject to these
Ticket will represent a revocable access provided by the Organizer to the User to
attend/visit the Event which is scheduled to be held at the designated venue. This
access can be revoked at any time by the Organizer at its sole discretion for any
whatsoever in accordance with these Terms. The User must possess a valid Ticket (in
electronic or print form) that permits access to the Event and check in at marked
locations during specified time periods (to the extent applicable).
- By proceeding to purchase, or agreeing to reserve, or expressing your interest to
purchase or reserve or possess Tickets (purchased through the Website or provided on
gratis basis by the Organizer), the User unconditionally accepts and consents to
- Please note that the Organizer may, from time to time, amend these Terms and such
amended Terms will be applicable to the User with immediate effect. Such amended
will made available on the Event’s website which is presently at the URL
https://www.newdelhislushd.com/ (Website) and it is recommended that every User
regularly visits the Website to be updated of the latest Terms and happenings of the
- Purchase of Tickets
- There are four categories of tickets available for the Event, namely (a) Student
Pass, (b) Founder Pass, (c) Investor Pass, and (d) Attendee Pass. The eligibility
conditions and access rights associated with each category of tickets has been
on the Website. A User intending to participate in the Event under any of the
categories above may register to purchase a ticket under that specific category by
consenting to the applicable Terms. Any such ticket(s) purchased by the User for the
Event from the Website is referred to as a Ticket(s).
- Certain categories of Tickets may be granted and made available to the User at the
sole discretion of the Organizer and only upon the User satisfying prescribed
and verification of the information provided by the User at the time of
case any inaccurate or misleading information has been provided by the User, the
Organizer reserves the right to cancel the registration and/or Ticket(s) purchased
such User and the monies paid for such Ticket(s) shall not be refundable.
- Ticket prices and categories are made available on the Website and are subject to
change. Please note the Tickets across each category are limited and shall be
distributed to the general public on first-cum-first serve basis by the Organizer or
- Tickets will be sent to the registered email address provided by Users at the time
of purchase. For entry into the Event venue, Users will be required to present their
Ticket(s), either in electronic or physical form, for verification. Please ensure
the Ticket(s) is readily accessible and the QR code is clearly visible for scanning.
- Tickets are valid only in combination and/or in conjunction with an authorized
qualifying identification which must be presented at the times of entry into the
or any time during the Event upon request for verification.
- Each User’s Ticket is not redeemable for cash. Your Ticket is intended for you
only. In no instance shall the User share its Ticket with any person(s) attending or
attempting to attend the Event. If you are discovered to be sharing your Ticket with
another person(s), the Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to
grant you access to the Event or eject you from the Event.
- Counterfeit tickets will not be honoured or refunded by the Organizer.
- Anyone caught tampering with or sharing their Ticket will be immediately ejected
and banned from the Event. Tickets may not be resold without prior explicit
from the Organizer. The resale, attempted resale, or purchase of any User’s Ticket
price higher than the official purchase price is prohibited. The only valid tickets
those purchased and/or redeemed through Website or any other authorized sale
listed on the Website.
- Admission and Code of Conduct
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to any User at its sole
- At the time of entry, Users would be required to produce valid identification and
consent to the security checks implemented for the safe and smooth operation of the
Event. Users shall not be allowed to carry or have in possession any camera
(professional or low grade), alcoholic liquids, contrabands, illegal substances and
- During the course of the Event, the User shall not be permitted to re-enter the
Event venue except as provided for in the Event.
- The Organizer follows a zero-tolerance policy towards any kind of inappropriate or
disruptive behaviour. All Users are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful
manner during the course of the Event and any violation may result in
from the Event (including but not limited to handing over such miscreants to the
- Cancellation and Refund
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or
damage of any kind incurred as a result of substitution, alteration, cancellation,
rescheduling or postponement of the Event.
- In case of an unforeseen or exceptional incident, restriction or another
circumstance likely having an effect on Event, the Organizer reserves the right to
changes to the dates and time for all parts of the Event.
- In case of cancellation or rescheduling of the Event for new dates, the Organizer
may, at its sole discretion, transfer the Ticket(s) to be valid on such new dates,
reimburse costs paid by the User for the Ticket upon the User’s request within a
reasonable time limit specified by the Organizer on a case-by-case basis.
- Please note that circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer may necessitate
substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such,
Organizer reserves the right to change and/or modify the advertised time schedule
line up of speakers and/or topics, if necessary, without any liability to the User
whatsoever. Any substitutions or adjustments to the foregoing will be updated on the
Website as soon as possible.
- The User understands that the speaker and/or panel lineup for the Event may be
changed and that such occurrence shall not, under any circumstances, entitle the
any claim whatsoever, including, but not limited to, a refund for the Ticket. The
understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the names of any speaker, panelist,
or performer contained in any Event promotional material is intended for
purposes only, and does not, in any way, represent the importance or headline status
any single speaker, panelist, delegate or performer, and is subject to change
- By attending the Event, the User understands, agrees and acknowledges that (i) such
User may be photographed and filmed, and (ii) the User hereby provides the Organizer
its representatives absolute, express consent to be photographed and filmed. The
further understands and agrees that these images and/or recordings can be
stored, transmitted, broadcast/streamed, rebroadcast, and sold for archival,
promotional, and/or commercial purposes, in any manner, and in any media, now known
hereafter discovered, without any compensation to such User. The User waives all
rights including, but not limited to, all claims of so-called moral rights.
- At the Event, there will be camera surveillance for the purpose of ensuring the
safety and proper operation of the Event. The video footage may be registered or
by the Organizer or governmental authorities for the purpose of ensuring the
and safety of Event attendees and the enforcement of and compliance with the safety
regulations on the Event site.
- Any recordings made by ticketholders on or near the Event site may not be used for
commercial or public purposes, unless consented to by the Organizer (including,
limitation, having ads run on or beside such videos on YouTube and other video
- Personal Data
- Users acknowledge and agree that the Organizer or its representative may collect,
store and use personal information, as provided by the Users at the time of
registration, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- By registering or purchasing a Ticket, and/or attending the Event, the User
acknowledges and consents to the collection, storage, and use of their personal
information by the Organizer or its representative.
- The Organizer does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal
property brought to the Event.
- The Organizer will not be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury
howsoever caused to the User unless the Organizer has breached its legal
and such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach.
Organizer will not be responsible for the actions of any third party. The User
waives, discharges, holds harmless and covenants not to sue the Organizer or its
directors, representatives or staff from any and all liability arising out of, or in
connection with, the Event, for any claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits,
charges, complaints, controversies, damages, costs or experiences of whatsoever
nature, or description, whether direct or indirect, in law or in equity, in contract
in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, arising out of, or related to, the
- Users are required to be fully vaccinated and may be required to display proof of
COVID-19 vaccination. Users may be subject to thermal screening at the Event venue
accordance with the COVID regulations and guidelines prevailing in Delhi. The
reserves the right to exclude/remove any User from the Event venue if the Organizer
believes there are sufficient grounds to do so in connection with the prevailing
protocols. All Users agree to observe COVID-19 appropriate behaviour including use
masks and maintaining social distancing norms. The Organizer does not assume any
responsibility with regards to any injury or complications due to COVID – 19 accrued
a result of the User’s participation in the Event.
- Users are required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations during the
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute, controversy or
claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach, termination or
thereof, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi.
- The Organizer will not be liable to the User for any breach, omission, delay or
non-performance of its obligations in any event of Force Majeure. Force Majeure
mean any event, impediment or circumstance occurring within or affecting the
which: (i) is not within reasonable control of the Organizer; (ii) could not
have been avoided or overcome without unreasonable expense and/or loss of time to
Organizer; and (iii) is not attributable to the Organizer including events such as
acts of war, (ii) natural events such as earthquake, fire, flood, cyclone, storms
(iii) restrictions imposed by authorities, (iv) epidemics and pandemics. If such a
Majeure Event results in delay or non-performance of the Event for a period of 30
(thirty) days, then the Organizer will, notwithstanding anything to the contrary,
the right to cancel the Event without liability towards the Users.
- The User unconditionally agrees that the Terms contained herein and/or referenced
represent the entire Agreement between the User and the Organizer with respect to
subject matter, and shall supersede and replace all prior contemporaneous
understandings, communications, and agreements, written or oral, regarding such
matter which contradict these terms, including, but not limited to, the text
on the back of the actual Ticket. The User unconditionally agrees to be bound by any
all of the Terms contained herein and/or referenced herein and any additions,
and/or modifications thereof, which may be made from time to time without prior
to the User. Any updates to these Terms will be posted on the Website.